Notes for Visitors|
1. ABOUT HolidayBagus Travel
HolidayBagus Travel is a Singapore registered and Singapore based fully licensed travel agency. It is therefore rates displayed and/or packages offered are based in Singapore dollars (unless otherwise stated) and departing from Singapore.
2. YOUR AGREEMENT
As a visitor, you are deemed to have understand and accepted the terms and conditions listed. HolidayBagus reserves the right to change the terms of this notice from time to time and therefore it is responsibility to review these listed terms and conditions regularly.
3. COPYRIGHT OF MATERIALS
Although we make this website freely accessible, we still retain our rights, and the rights of our affiliates, and principals to the materials appearing in this website. You should not reproduce or distribute copies
of materials found on this website without prior written permission from HolidayBagus.
This website may contain rates for airfares, hotels, cruises, free and easy holidays, packaged tours, travel insurance rates, or other products. These rates are only indicative prices and are subject to changes without prior notifications. As such, no representation or warranty is made in this website that the prices published shall be held firm for purposes of purchase or intended purchases or any other intentions, purposes or usages.
Also, due to the wide possibilities and uncertainties on preparing and publishing this website, HolidayBagus and its affiliates are neither able to warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness, non-infringement of
this website, nor we do able to guarantee that this website is error-free. Therefore, if you rely on this website or any material available through this website, you do so at your own risk. This provision includes,
without limitation, any liability by HolidayBagus and its affiliates.
5. ADVISES BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR PURCHASES
It is passengers’ responsibility to ensure that a valid passport with minimum six months validity from the date of departure. Customers are requested to check directly with the respective representative offices or
embassies of the countries that he/she is visiting, concerning entry requirements such as visas and vaccinations, in order to ensure full entry compliance. Ample time must be given for application of visas
prior to departure. Please note that the issuance of visa is subject to approval by the respective representative office or embassy. For male Singapore passport holders, you are also to ensure your own eligibility of exit permits for National Service, including those who are now National Servicemen or Reservist.
- Rates shown in this website are in Singapore dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates published are excluding of airport taxes, other mandatory taxes, etc..
- Rates published are "indicative" and should not be deemed to be binding on HolidayBagus. The rates are also subject to changes and surcharges during peak and holiday seasons, with or without prior notice.
- Upon receiving your enquiry, assigned staff member will check and re-confirm the rates with the respective airlines, suppliers, handling operators, etc., before advising you of the updated rates.
- Rates are therefore not guaranteed untill tickets are issued with all package components are confirmed and full payment have been acknowledged and accepted
- Due to the wide choices of applicable fare and rate types (each with different attached terms and conditions), we suggest customers to make detail enquiries with the assigned staff member of the implication on your travel plan. We recommend you to liaise only with the assigned (or your chosen) staff member throughout the enquiry and entire booking process.
- Customers are advised to check in order to ensure accuracy of names, itinerary, departure dates and time on your tickets and vouchers.
- Customers are strongly recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance before going on a trip. A good insurance program should cover unexpected trip cancellation, medical and hospitalization expenses, and lost of baggage etc. Medical or hospitalization charges abroad can be very substantial. In any case, if you need to withdraw from a tour after it has begun for reasons such as illness, be sure to obtain a medical certificate, receipts and other relevant proves in support of any insurance claim.
- Customers are reminded to check-in at the airport at least two hours before the scheduled departure time as well as to reconfirm your next ongoing or returning schedule 72 hours before departure.
- All refund claims are to subject to the airlines, suppliers, handling operators' refund rulings and conditions. Each refund process takes about 03 - 06 months.
- Staff members of HolidayBagus may provide advisory information but cannot undertake any responsibility or liability for any changes of information.
- HolidayBagus reserves the right to terminate any bookings and transactions.
6. LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE AND OUR TO OTHER WEBSITES
We welcome links to our website. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site as long as the link does not state or imply endorsement of your site by HolidayBagus or its affiliates.
On the other hand, this website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. HolidayBagus is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by HolidayBagus.
Copyright © by HolidayBagus All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2005-09-20 (61308 reads)[ Go Back ]